Re: [Handle-info] Editing the base handle

Indeed, due to the new signing requirements introduced during the recent migration to DONA (dona.net), prefix handles can no longer be generally editable.

We can remove the HS_NAMESPACE value from the prefix handle record, and then you can use a "namespace" configuration value in the "server_config" section of config.dct, to the same effect.  You will need to restart the server when it is edited.  Contact hdladmin@cnri.reston.va.us when you are ready to have the HS_NAMESPACE removed from your prefix handle record.

Robert