[Handle-info] Handle Server REST API samples

Hi all,

As promised a few weeks ago – I’ve created a repo on github with some sample code.

https://github.com/theNBS/handleserver-samples

The repo contains samples for Python – extending Ben Hadden’s example that was posted to this forum – to show how to work with DSA keys; and session vs. no session communication. As I’m primarily a .NET developer, and am a glutton for punishment,  I have also converted the samples in to C#.NET (for DSA keys/RSA keys are left as a TODO).

Hopefully someone on here will find this useful.

Thanks,

Alan

RIBA Enterprises

This email may contain certain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of any part of this email, please telephone the sender immediately on +44 (0)191 244 5500 and delete this message from your system.
RIBA Enterprises scan all emails and attachments for viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks before opening email or any attachments.
RIBA Enterprises does not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.
Please do not disclose the content of this email or forward to any other person.
Any views expressed or implied in this message are those of the individual sender except where specifically stated to be the views of RIBA Enterprises Ltd.
All emails are monitored; those that contravene the Company's policies may be subject to interception, delay or deletion.