[Handle-info] Resolution statistics

Dear all,

do you plan to offer handle resolution statistics from hdl.handle.net
(or at least from one of the servers behind it)?
We would be interested in the basics e.g., overall count, refer(r)er,
country...

At the moment, we are exploiting the HandleStorage interface to gather
some count statistics but they are far from ideal because of TTL and
missing information about the real request.
We can improve it because most of the resolved URLs are hosted by us but
it is far from ideal to measure the "impact" of using handles.

Thank you.

Best,
Jozef

Offtopic:
Any new dates/estimates when the Handle Server 8 is going to be available?