Re: [Handle-info] XQuartz and hdl-admintool

Hi,

I am running:
OS X 10.10.4
XQuartz 2.7.7
handle 7.3.1
java version "1.6.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_65-b14-466.1-11M4716)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.65-b04-466.1, mixed mode)

hdl-admintool works without problems.

Greetings,

Robert Verkerk