From: Robert Tupelo-Schneck [mailto:schneck@cnri.reston.va.us]
Sent: 10 June 2013 19:16
To: Karunakar Neriyanuru
Cc: handle-info@cnri.reston.va.us
Subject: Re: [Handle-info] Handle Template resolvers

The prefix handle is 0.NA/12345.  "12345/" is just another handle with
prefix 12345.

Generally, only the Global Handle Registrar has modify permissions on prefix
handles, but she might be able to set something up for you.  For testing,
though, you are probably best served by working with the config.dct instead.

Robert

On 2013-06-10, at 09:36 , "Karunakar Neriyanuru"

data='https://svr/lookup/${extension}'/></template></namespace>"