RE: [Handle-info] Handle Template resolvers

Thank you Robert.

I tried this earlier without much success

I tried your suggestion below. But when queried for 12345/abc I get

The handle you requested --

12345/abc

-- cannot be found.

I read the documentation but having "/"as a delimiter seems to be special
case. Any further help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Karunakar