Re: [Handle-info] Client API

Il 09/04/2013 15:02, Carrer Yuri ha scritto:
Il 09/04/2013 11:47, Sean Reilly ha scritto:
I thought that the pure Python implementation was publicly available but don't see it on the web site now. Please let us know if you might be interested in that version.

I'm interested because we use python in our CMS and would be good to register an handle for our objects.

Any news on this?

--
Yuri Carrer

 CAB - Centro di Ateneo per le Biblioteche, Università di Padova
 Tel: 049/827 3615 - Via Anghinoni, 3 - Padova