RE: [Handle-info] Looking for proxy installation and configuration documentation

Hi,

This is a limitation of the servlet: It only works as root webapplication, so the webapp must be available as http://tomcat:8080/ and not as http://tomcat:8080/somewebapp-name/. I don’t know Tomcat, but in Jetty, the root webapplication must be named "root" (root.war), and then its available at URI path "/".

Uwe

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Data Publisher for Earth & Environmental Science
MARUM (Cognium building) - University of Bremen
Room 0510, Hochschulring 18, D-28359 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/
E-mail: uschindler@pangaea.de