AW: [Handle-info] how to resolve a handle prefix owner?

Hi Uwe,

Uwe wrote:
> As ETH does not have content negotiation,

This is not true anymore. :) DataCite's content negotiation covers ETH as
well.

However metadata (in DataCite metadata schema) is currently only available
for about 60% of ETH's dois.

> Is there any other most generic way to detect crossref or datacite DOIs
> through the 0.NA/prefix handle?

Checking for HS_SERV in the prefix handle is most reliable one at the
moment.

> unfortunately DataCite seem to have more than one server.

We have only those two already mentioned (0.SERV/TIB, 0.SERV/ETH), the
latter one since 2009. There are no plans at all to change this status quo.

Best
Sebastian