RE: [Handle-info] how to resolve a handle prefix owner?

I will download the latest JAR file and scan it through the tool.

The last time I looked into the resolver servlet (you can download it separately, too), I have seen many String.toLowerCase() calls without explicit root or english locale. So the tukish dotless-I problems will happen when handles are resolved and made case-insensitive through the handle servlet on a computer where the default locale is tr_TR.

I will report back with the findings.

Uwe

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Data Publisher for Earth & Environmental Science
MARUM (Cognium building) - University of Bremen
Room 0510, Hochschulring 18, D-28359 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/