Re: [Handle-info] how to resolve a handle prefix owner?

Hi Bernd,

One way I know of is to browse the admin handle for the prefix as
follows:

http://hdl.handle.net/0.na/10.1109

Where the admin handle is the prefix "0.na", a slash, then the prefix
you want to look up.

The EMAIL handle value, which seems to usually be at index #2, can give
a clue of who you can contact regarding the prefix owner.

There's more info here: http://www.handle.net/introduction.html

-Mark
--
  Mark Donoghue