Re: [Handle-info] compile c client library

Dear Laurence,

Thanks very much for your reply!

I did try to set environment variables, as required by install.txt.
Specifically, I used "./configure --prefix=$PWD" and accordingly I set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD/lib/perl/5.10/auto/hdllib/ . But the problem
still remains.

Best wishes,

Peng