[Handle-info] Batch query update script

Hi Sean,

I've been trying to run your update_handles script today but am having difficulty getting it to work (error below).

Presumably something simple I'm not seeing - I know you said it may contain bugs.

> ./hdl-jython update_handles.py handle-list.txt

Exception in thread "main" Traceback (innermost last):

  File "update_handles.py", line 56, in ?

  File "update_handles.py", line 39, in updateHandle

        at net.handle.hdllib.HandleResolver.resolveHandle(HandleResolver.java:486)

        at net.handle.hdllib.HandleResolver.resolveHandle(HandleResolver.java:524)

net.handle.hdllib.HandleException: HandleException (HANDLE_DOES_NOT_EXIST)

I'm sure someone has successfully run this script. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter

University College Dublin