[Handle-info] Batch query handles?

Is there a way to batch query handles?

I need to change the URL of several thousand handles, but can’t be sure that the URL format is consistent across the entire range.

For example:

10176/cogru:1000 currently has a URL of http://adr.coalliance.org/adrlib/lookup?cogru:1000

I need to change it to:

http://digitalunc.coalliance.org/fedora/repository/cogru:1000

I can, and have, done this in the past using a batch MODIFY but then I was sure that the original URL was the same for all records.  This time I can’t be sure.

I have a list of all the handles generated from the Server Admin menu, but that doesn’t provide any associated handle data.  And I obviously don’t want to query each handle individually so is there some way I can generate a list of all the handles with URLs?

Thanks

Tim Donnelly

System/Network Administrator

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

(303)759-3399 x106

P No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.