[Handle-info] instructions or advise on setting up admin groups

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of some examples of setting up admin groups.
The Handle_Technical_Manual.pdf only mentions them very briefly. I was wondering if somebody knows of a document that has a few worked examples.
The examples could be with any tool (batch script etc) but I will be using:
java -cp handle.jar net.handle.apps.gui.hadmin.HandleTool

Thanks.

--

Nathan Gibson

Library Technology Support Officer

Library & Information Access

T. +61 8 8946 6010 | F. +61 8 8946 1317

nathan.gibson@cdu.edu.au

www.cdu.edu.au

CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY

Darwin, Northern Territory 0909 AUSTRALIA

CRICOS Provider No. 00300K | RTO Provider No. 0373

CHANGE YOUR WORLD