Re: [Handle-info] unable to modify hande (missing_or_invalid_signature)

Hi:
That error means your private key does not match the public key in the prefix record. If you make any changes to ip address, ports or keys then you need to send the new information to CNRI so we update your prefix in the Global Registry. Can you send me the new public key you generated?

Thanks
Jane Euler

Reece, Michael wrote:

Hi,

I’m attempting to modify handles via the HandleTool and I’m getting: HandleException (MISSING_OR_INVALID_SIGNATURE) Verification failed. I tried regenerating key pairs but then I receive an unable to connect to server error. I considered re-running the setup, but I did not initially setup the server and was not sure if it would solve the problem.

Thanks,

Michael